Today’s Reading:1 Peter 3:8-22
For it is better, if it is God’s will, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil.
1 Peter 3:17
Sermon Thoughts: The blessed life is about TRUSTING God in our LIVING and our SUFFERING.
Righteous living is a blessing. (v.8-11)
- Believers imitate God’s goodness even in the face of evil.
- Righteous living reflects faith in God’s Word.
Righteous suffering is a blessing. (v.12-17)
- Christian suffering draws believers to God.
- Christian endurance points non-believers to God.
Christ’s life is the blessed life. (v.18-22)
- Jesus, Who was sinless, suffered for sinners.
- His suffering brought sinners to God and Himself to glory.
Listen to Pastor Moegagogo’s Sunday Sermon on Mondays. Access our Facebook Page via our website, ccmla.church !
Sovereign LORD, thank You for Your everlasting love which transforms us to live in ways which honor You. Thank You for the blessed life of Your Son, which was given freely for my sake. Thank You for the privilege of living for You. In Jesus’ Name I pray, AMEN.