May 9, 2021
Today’s Reading: Deuteronomy 11:13-28
Impress these words of Mine on your hearts and souls, bind them as a sign on your hands, and let them be a symbol on your foreheads.
Come to our Sunday Worship Service OR Listen to Rev. Moegagogo Solomona’s sermon from today’s 10AM Sunday Worship Livestream on our Facebook Page, www.facebook.com/ccmla.
Reflect on the Sermon with us at our Life Group Zoom, Mondays at 7:30PM.
Sermon Main Idea: God has chosen His people; His people must choose Him.
- The Test of Faith (v.13-17)
- Life in the Promised Land is a test of Israel’s trust in God.
- The Key to Faith (v.18-21)
- Israel must always keep God’s Word before them.
- The Result of Faith (v.22-25)
- Trusting in the LORD opens Israel to the blessing of His presence.
- The Choice of Faith (v.26-28)
- Israel must choose to have faith in God.
Life Note: Choose God over everything every day.
Prayer: LORD, You are my glory and You are my King. You are exalted above the heavens and the earth. You deserve all praise and adoration. You alone are worthy of worship. Thank You for loving me so completely and fully. Thank You for showing me how to love You and others. Please help me to be someone who represents You well. Teach me how revere You and obey You. Show me how to truly live for You, LORD. I pray all of these things in Jesus’ Name, AMEN.
Thru the Bible in a year (credit: Biblestudytools.com): Luke 12:32-59; Genesis 22; Psalm 15